Friday, September 26, 2008

I got a bloggy award!

Many thanks to avisannschild from she reads and reads for this honor! I'm excited that people are reading and enjoying my blog, especially since I've only been doing this for a few months.

The catch is to nominate seven other blogs for this award. Hopefully, I will hit a couple that haven't gotten one yet!

And my nominees are...
Bookish Ruth
Devourer of Books
Historical Boys: Historical Fiction for Men and Women
In the Shadow of Mt. TBR
She is Too Fond of Books
S. Krishna's Books
The Book Lady's Blog

I refrained from putting she reads and reads on my list just to prevent a vicious circle starting, but I really love her blog too! I hope you'll all check out these great blogs if they aren't already on your radar.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It may seem a bit weird to thank you since I gave you the award, but thank you for loving my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn (sheIsTooFondOfBooks)September 27, 2008 at 2:54 PM

    Thank you, Tina! Yes, my Google Reader has grown tremendously since BBAW :)

    ReplyDelete