Monday, October 13, 2008

iubookgirl's wishlist

As if I don't have enough books to ready already, right? I know! I just can't help myself from adding things to my wishlist as I come across them.

I thought I'd post a few of my top wants here and see if anyone has comments that will either make me go out immediately and buy one or drop it off my list. Thanks in advance for your insight!

The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston. Grand Central Publishing (2008).









Books: A Memoir by Larry McMurtry. Simon & Schuster (2008).









The Lying Tongue by Andrew Wilson. Atria Books (2007).









State by State: A Panoramic Portrait of America. Ecco (2008).

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you're actually going to read The Lying Tongue, cool. Books: A Memoir is on my wishlist too. I never read his fiction but I've read some of his essays which are excellent. And he not only writes well, he's owned a bookstore for thirty years or so. I just have to read this book. Hope you get your wishes soon.

    ReplyDelete