Wednesday, October 29, 2008

reading update

What are you reading right now?
Chasing Elvis by Glenn P. Marcel

Why are you reading what you're reading? Pleasure? For review? Something else?
For review - I received this one from Mini Book Expo.

What did you recently finish reading?
The last book I finished was Wife in the North. Before that was Veil of Lies, which I REALLY enjoyed.

What do you think you'll be reading next?
I plan to read Quintet unless I get review copies for November releases.


What was the best book you read this month? Why?
Veil of Lies by Jeri Westerson. It was the perfect combination of an historical setting with a mysterious plot. Jeri is also a great writer and researcher. Learn more about her at her website.

What was the worst book you read this month? Why?
Hmm, I think I'll reserve my opinion on that until after I finish Chasing Elvis. Watch for a review coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment