1. Favorite childhood book: How to choose just one?!? When I was very young, I loved Corduroy by Don Freeman and My Red Umbrella by Robert Bright. Later, I was a huge fan of Nancy drew and Trixie Belden mysteries.
2. What are you reading right now? Desiree: The Bestselling Story of Napoleon's First Love by Annemarie Selinko
3. What books do you have on request at the library? I just requested The Princess Bride because I'm thinking about participating in the readalong that starts October 2nd.
4. Bad book habit: Buying more books than I could ever read!
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? Most of my library books are work-related, but I did just check out The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett. One of my readers recommended it for my "cultural crimes" reading list.
6. Do you have an e-reader? No. I haven't broken down and gotten one yet. I just love the feel of a real book!
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once? One book at a time.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? Yes. My reading horizons have expanded thanks to recommendations from other bloggers and readers. I've also gotten review books that probably wouldn't be on my radar otherwise.
9. Least favorite book you read this year: Stealing the Mystic Lamb by Noah Charney was so disappointing I didn't even finish it. You can read my review here.
10. Favorite book you read this year: Hmm, there were a few books I really enjoyed this year including Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy, but I think I have to declare my favorite as Darling Jim by Christian Moerk. You can read my review of Darling Jim here.
Watch for the next installment of Q&A coming soon!