Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week : First Treasure


Happy Book Blogger Appreciation Week everyone!

We invite you to share with us about a great new book blog you’ve discovered since BBAW last year! If you are new to BBAW or book blogging, share with us the very first book blog you discovered. Tell us why this blog rocks your socks off and why you keep going back for more.

I recently rediscovered, A Reader's Respite, which has quickly become a favorite. The blog posts are an ecclectic mix of reviews, author tributes, book art, and general state of the world rantings keep me coming back to see what the day will bring. I also love the irreverent, and sometimes quirky, sense of humor present in so many of the posts. Plus, I like the design of the blog...it's attractive AND readable. If you haven't visited A Reader's Respite, go now!

4 comments:

  1. I love Michele's blog - she always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Her blog is so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love A Reader's Respite! She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, I *heart* you! (Plus, you led me to "Darling Jim" and I will forever *heart* you for that, too!)

    ReplyDelete