Monday, September 13, 2010

Mailbox Monday

This month's host of the Mailbox Monday meme created by The Printed Page is Bermudaonion's Weblog. According to The Printed Page, "Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists."

Last week, I received two books from Sourcebooks:

What Alice Knew: Most Curious Tale of Henry James and Jack the Ripper by Paula Marantz Cohen

Désirée: The Bestselling Story of Napoleon's First Love by Annemarie Selinko

7 comments:

  1. I've been reading great reviews of What Alice Knew, so I think you're in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Alice Knew sounds really interesting. I read a whole book on Jack the Ripper theories a few years ago which was really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already anxious to start reading What Alice Knew. It sounds right up my alley! Must finish current book first though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books! Going to look up the one by Paula Marantz Cohen next just love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, "What Alice Knew" looks really interesting, looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Alice Knew seems wonderful .. I'm going to have to throw it on my GoodReads list!

    I'm a big fan of historical fiction, so Desiree also sounds as though it would be right up my alley!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox and new to me authors. I love finding new authors. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete