Thursday, October 7, 2010

Booking through Thursday : On Vacation


Booking Through Thursday  is a weekly meme hosted here.

This week's question:
When you travel, how many books do you bring with you?
Has this changed since the arrival of ebooks?

My answer: I used to take way more books than I could ever read. I finally stopped because I am usually so busy with sight-seeing and other fun activities that I can't even finish one book. Now I only take one book unless I'm almost done with it then I'll take two. I don't have an ebook reader, so that hasn't influenced my vacation book packing yet.

3 comments:

  1. Same here! I'd bring tons of books, then realize I'd never read them when I got home and unpacked! I usually just take one or two with me now.

    My BTT explains why I want an e-reader for travel, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still take way too many books with me when I travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of finishing a book and not having another on hand would probably send me into cold sweats.

    ReplyDelete