Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reading challenge : Okra Picks

Bermudaonion's Weblog is hosting the Okra Picks challenge, which will run from October 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011. She has included the following levels for the challenge:

1-3 Books:  Goober
4-6 Books:   Tater
7-9 Books:  Peach
10-13 Books: Okra

For more details, see her announcement post here.

Since I'm already planning to read one of the books on the Okra Picks list, I decided to take up Bermudaonion's challenge.

My definite read is Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin. I'm also hoping to read My Reading Life by Pat Conroy.


I'm committing to the Goober level. Thanks to Bermudaonion for this great challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see that you've joined the challenge! Both of the books you've picked look great to me.

    ReplyDelete