Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bookish things : Scrabble piece necklaces


I recently discovered the Sunday Afternoon Housewife (a.k.a. Martha Latta) while attending the Irvington Halloween Festival. Among her wares are these fabulous Scrabble piece necklaces, which I thought you all would love. I scored the literary themed necklace featured below.


In addition to a variety of Poe offerings, the Sunday Afternoon Housewife's stock includes variations on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" slogan. Martha also accepts custom orders via email, so I'm sure you could get any number of bookish things put on your Scrabble tile. To get your holiday gifts in time for Christmas, place your orders by December 12!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, and perfect for my book loving friends (and me) for Christmas! Thanks for showing this :)

    ReplyDelete