Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend : mini-challenge 3


The third Thankfully Reading Weekend mini-challenge is hosted by Jen at Devourer of Books. She'd like to know...
What reading community are you thankful for, and why? Are you thankful for book bloggers? The book community on Twitter? Your spouse or family that lets you ramble on and on about what you’re reading and doesn’t complain (at least not too much) about the myriad of books flowing into the house?
I'm most thankful for my partner who, with only mild protests, puts up with my book obsession and will occasionally indulge me with a conversation about a book.

Secondly, I'm thankful for the book bloggers I've found on Twitter who help me stay in the loop and are always available for a little bookish conversation.

Happy Thankfully Reading Weekend to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Another Twitter recommendation, may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Twitter-ers... I may need to break down and jump on the bandwagon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A partner who is understanding about book obsessions is a must! My husband isn't exactly thrilled about the number of books we have in our house but he puts up with them :)

    ReplyDelete