Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend : mini-challenge 2


The second Thankfully Reading Weekend mini-challenge from Beth Fish Reads is to photograph and share our TBR shelves.



I tend to ferret away my TBR books wherever I can, but this shelf contains most of my ARCs. I've had to resort to double rows of books, but luckily most of the rear layer are books I've already read. I haven't been able to make as much of a dent in this backlog as I had hoped during Thankfully Reading Weekend. Yesterday was pretty much a loss on the reading front between family time that lasted longer than expected and going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I didn't even get this mini-challenge done on the proper day. There is still today though, so wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. I wish my shelves were deep enough to double stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You have all weekend to do the challenge. I too have double shelved where possible. Nice to get the books off the floor but I'm afraid I'll forget what I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for this post of yours as it makes me feel less guilty about my stacks of ARCs, lol.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend; too soon it will be over :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend ran away from me a bit too! And that is a pretty massive ARC stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've discovered that a lot of book bloggers double stack books. It's good to know I'm not the only one! Some of mine are actually triple-stacked!

    I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, don't worry about how much you participated in Thankfully Reading Weekend. It was meant to be relaxing. No rules, no guidelines :)

    ReplyDelete