Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I'm so thankful that you all (American or not) keep coming back to read what I have to say about books. I'm hoping to use this holiday weekend to get a lot of reading done, but we'll see how that goes. I never seem to get as much done as I hope over holidays. In an effort to keep my reading plans on track, I signed up for the Thankfully Reading Weekend being hosted at Jenn's Bookshelves. I'll be posting periodically on my reading progress. In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great weekend in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you'll be joining us, have a great day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're joining us for a weekend of good reading. Also I wanted to say Yay! I'm so glad you're joining What's in a Name Challenge! Hope you like the categories.

    ReplyDelete