Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number thirteen

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading it for review, but it's also a pleasure to read so far.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy for The Lost Entwife's January readalong. My posts for the first two weeks are here and here.


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: This one appeared on my Top Ten 2011 Books I'm Anticipating list, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Whip Hand by Dick Francis for the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge


Q: What bookish places did you go to? What bookish events did you attend?
A: Unfortunately, I didn't make it to any bookish places this week, and there weren't any bookish events to attend.

2 comments:

  1. THE WEIRD SISTERS is a fantastic novel -- I'll be reviewing it Monday. I hope you like it as much as I do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking for your review of The Death Instinct, as I have had my eye on that one for a while :)

    ReplyDelete