Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reading challenge : Edgar Awards : Update two

image courtesy of Jeff Babbitt
The Edgar Awards Reading Challenge is up to 15 participants not including myself! I'm so happy that others are interested in reading some award-winning mysteries. Two participants submitted reviews in January. Monica reviewed A Dark Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine and Veggiemomof2 from Insanity, Table for Four reviewed Paper Towns by John Green. Paper Towns is a Best Young Adult Novel winner, so we already have people reading from different Edgar Awards lists. If you are a participant and reviewed an Edgar Winner in January, please go link your review here.

My goal for the challenge is to read at least one Edgar Best Novel winner a month, and so far I'm meeting my goal. In January, I read Catch Me: Kill Me by William H. Hallahan. This month's read was Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett, which I just reviewed yesterday. Next up on the list is the 1980 winner, The Rheingold Route by Arthur Maling. At this point on the reading list, Ken Follett is the only one of these authors that I've ever heard of. There are some biggies coming up soon though, including Dick Francis and Elmore Leonard.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Edgar reads so far! For the rest of you, you can still join in the fun. Just go here to sign up.

I've set up a Mr. Linky below so you can add links to any February posts and/or reviews related to the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge. Please make sure to leave the direct link to the post rather than the link to your blog. For those of you without blogs, feel free to leave an update in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment