Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number eighteen

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Trinity Six by Charles Cumming and You Know When the Men are Gone by Siobhan Fallon


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I reading The Trinity Six for review and the Fallon because I've heard great things about it from other bloggers.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: The Oracle of Stamboul by Michael David Lukas


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: 13 Rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro

Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I picked this up at the American Library Association Midwinter Meeting and have heard great things about it since then.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: The Cypress House by Michael Koryta
From publisher: The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark


Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: I went to an event with Michael Koryta at Big Hat Books & Arts on Wednesday, which I recapped here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment