Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number fifteen

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Sorry for the delay in posting the weekly wrap-up. My glorious snow days of early this week turned into horrible sick days on Thursday and Friday leaving me unable to lift my head let alone blog or even read. I'm feeling better today, so here it is!

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading it for review.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: Since the last weekly wrap-up, I've read So Cold the River by Michael Koryta and Delirious by Daniel Palmer.


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: About a Boy by Nick Hornby


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: It's novel number 2 in my personal Nick Hornby reading challenge.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: From Publisher: Deeper Than the Dead and Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag, Gideon's War by Howard Gordon


Q: What bookish places did you go to?
A: Last Saturday I attended the grand opening of Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library, which I blogged about here.

Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: Due to the inclement weather, I missed the Michael Dahlie event on Monday and Wednesday's Michael Koryta's appearance was rescheduled twice. Michael Koryta will now be at Big Hat Books & Arts on Wednesday, February 23 at 6pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment