Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Reading challenge : Edgar Awards : Update three

image courtesy of Jeff Babbitt
One review has been submitted for February so far. It comes from Veggiemomof2 at Insanity, Table for Four. She reviewed Twisted Summer by Willo Davis Roberts, which is the 1997 Best Young Adult Edgar Winner. Veggiemomof2 is cruising right through this challenge with three reviews in already!

I'm still keeping up on my one Edgar read a month plan. March's read was The Rheingold Route by Arthur Maling. I haven't posted my review yet, but I will say that this has been my favorite Edgar Award winner so far. Next up for me is Whip Hand by Dick Francis. I've never read anything by Dick Francis, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he is like.

I'm using the hashtag #edgarsrc on Twitter whenever I mention this challenge. Use it yourself or search for it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Edgar reads so far! For the rest of you, you can still join in the fun. Just go here to sign up.

I've set up a Mr. Linky below so you can add links to any March posts and/or reviews related to the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge. Please make sure to leave the direct link to the post rather than the link to your blog. For those of you without blogs, feel free to leave an update in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment