Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number twenty-one

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert and Bent Road by Lori Roy


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading Madame Bovary as part of The Lost Entwife's March readalong. I've been looking forward to  Bent Road, so reading it is primarily for pleasure.

Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Last week I said The Complaints by Ian Rankin was up next, but I've fallen behind on my reading schedule. I'm going to have to jump to Red on Red by Edward Conlon to make sure my review is somewhat timely.


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy through LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: After last week's deluge of books, I'm back to nothing. It seems to be a time of feast or famine!

Q: What reviews did you post this week?
A: The Trinity Six by Charles Cumming and You Know When the Men are Gone by Siobhan Fallon


0 comments:

Post a Comment