Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number twenty-two

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

I normally post the weekly wrap-up on Friday, but I missed last Friday due to traveling.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I picked this up at ALA Midwinter because it sounded interesting so this is primarily for pleasure.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: Since the last weekly wrap-up, I've read Red on Red by Edward Conlon and How to Be Good by Nick Hornby.


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received it for review from Mulholland Books.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: Townie by Andre Dubus III
From Publisher: The Wreckage by Michael Robotham
From LibraryThing Early Reviewers: The Girl Who Would Speak for the Dead by Paul Elwork




Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: I missed a few posts last week because I was attending the OCLC ILLiad International Conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia. ILLiad is an interlibrary loan management software, which my library uses. Not the type of bookish event you all are typically interested in, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment