Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number twenty

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert and Bent Road by Lori Roy


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading Madame Bovary as part of The Lost Entwife's March readalong. I've been dying to read Bent Road. It was one of my Top Ten 2011 Books I'm Anticipating, and the author was kind enough to offer me an ARC.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino and The Rheingold Route by Arthur Maling


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: I'm planning to read The Complaints by Ian Rankin next.


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I enjoyed Exit Music, the other Ian Rankin book I've read.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: From Publisher: Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli, A Hard Death by Jonathan Hayes, Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zuckoff, Iron House by John Hart, and Fun and Games by Duane Swierczynski.


Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: Nothing this week, but tomorrow I'm attending the Storytelling Arts of Indiana annual fundraiser featuring Antonio Sacre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment