Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number twenty-four

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Bayou Trilogy by Daniel Woodrell


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading it for review.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Whip Hand by Dick Francis


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: This is the next title up in my Edgar Awards Reading Challenge list.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: From Publisher: The White Devil by Justin Evans and Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn

0 comments:

Post a Comment