Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reading challenge : Edgar Awards : Update five

image courtesy of Jeff Babbitt
Since my last update, I've posted reviews for my April and May Edgar reads, Whip Hand and Peregrine. I haven't gotten to my June read yet, which will be Billingsgate Shoal by Rick Boyer. I'm hoping to pick up the pace of my Edgar Awards reading as I've been taking in fewer ARCs lately. The stack was getting pretty overwhelming so I cut myself off from requesting more books.

I managed to score three of the books on my Edgar list at the store closing sale of my local Borders...a bittersweet victory, I assure you. There is still a cluster of 1980s Edgar winners that I haven't been able to find yet. I may have to resort to some online shopping in order to maintain my chronological progression through the winners list.

If you haven't been linking up your reviews, links to do so are in the right sidebar and on the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge page. Use the Mr. Linky below to share your June reviews. Please be sure to give the direct link to your post rather than the link to your blog. For those of you without blogs, feel free to post your update/review in the comments.

1 comment: