Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly wrap-up: twenty-nine

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly update?
A: Fun and Games by Duane Swierczynski and The End of Everything by Megan Abbott


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Billingsgate Shoal by Rick Boyer

Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: It's my next read for the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: From Publisher: Dominance by Will Lavender
Won: Endless Night by Agatha Christie

0 comments:

Post a Comment