Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly wrap-up: number thirty-three

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Briarpatch by Ross Thomas


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: It is the next book on my Edgar Awards Reading Challenge reading list.

Q: What was the last thing you read?
A: Blood of the Reich by William Dietrich


Q: What do you plan to read next and why do you want to read it?
A: Well, I was planning on reading either The Messenger of Athens by Anne Zouroudi or A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan. However, a friend lent me a copy of Don't Breathe a Word a couple of months back and is slightly miffed I haven't read it yet. So it wins!


Q: What bookish plans do you have?
A: I may swing by the local Borders to see what the sales look like. Otherwise, it's a slow time for bookish events in Indianapolis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment