Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 third quarter favorite

I decided to spotlight my favorite book of each quarter this year partially to let you know my clear favorites and partially to help me pick my favorite book of the year when 2011 comes to a close. In 3Q 2011, I read 26 books.

I spent most of my time in the last three months reading mysteries and thrillers with just a couple of general novels and nonfiction thrown in. Unfortunately, there were several books that I didn't like at all and a few more that left me unimpressed. Of the handful of winners, I can pretty easily declare my favorite read of the third quarter of 2011 as...

Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn

Spycatcher is an amazing debut thriller by former MI6 officer, Matthew Dunn. Check out my review for more info.

Buy Spycatcher from Powell's or Amazon.com.

1 comment:

  1. Great, a thrill is your favourite, going to read your review now.

    ReplyDelete