Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Reading challenge : Edgar Awards : Update seven

image courtesy of Jeff Babbitt
I've been catching up on my Edgar Awards reading since my last update with three more read and reviewed.

LaBrava by Elmore Leonard
Briarpatch by Ross Thomas
The Suspect by L.R Wright

My goal for the challenge was to achieve the highest participation level, Lieutenant, with 10 Edgar winners read. My next read, A Dark-Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine, will put me at my goal! My new goal is to complete the 1980s winners by the end of the year. I should be able to do it since I'll only have 2 more after Vine.

The other challenge participants seem to have taken a hiatus. No reviews were posted for July/August. If you just forgot to post them, you can do so here. If you need to post reviews for previous months, links to do so are in the right sidebar and on the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge page. Use the Mr. Linky below to share your reviews for September. Please be sure to give the direct link to your post rather than the link to your blog. For those of you without blogs, feel free to post your update/review in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment