Friday, September 2, 2011

Reading challenge : Nick Hornby : Update five


It feels like the year is already winding down, and I still have two novels and a handful of short fiction to read for my personal Nick Hornby challenge! Here's what's left on my Nick Hornby TBR list:

Otherwise Pandemonium (short stories)
Click (one novel with ten authors)
Not a Star (short story)
Lonely Avenue (lyrics and short stories)

That will still leave a few things unread, but I think I can get through this list...thank goodness for short stories! Since my last update, I've read A Long Way Down and should have a review up soon.

It's been a couple of years since his last novel, so I would expect something new coming soon. Has anyone heard anything about what Nick Hornby is working on now?

Feel free to leave links to your own Nick Hornby reviews as a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment