Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number thirty-eight

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Slam by Nick Hornby


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I set a personal challenge for myself to read / re-read all of Hornby's novels this year, and Slam is next up.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: The Woodcutter by Reginald Hill and The Sixes by Kate White


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What have you reviewed since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn, A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby, and Heart of Deception by M.L. Malcolm


Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: A Dead Hand by Paul Theroux


Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: I attended a talk by Paul Theroux on Monday evening. I'll have a full post on the event soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment