Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number thirty-seven

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Woodcutter by Reginald Hill


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: Dominance by Will Lavender


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Sixes by Kate White


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach, The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson, A Cold Red Sunrise by Stuart M. Kaminsky, Murder in the Marais by Cara Black, Arctic Chill by Arnaldur Indridason, Murder at Shots Hall by Maureen Sarsfield, How Reading Changed My Life by Anna Quindlen, The Clothes They Stood Up In by Alan Bennett, The Doctor of Thessaly by Anne Zouroudi, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Q: What bookish places did you go to?
A: I did have a chance to go to Powell's City of Books while I was in Portland. A good portion of the list above is from there. Powell's is so huge and has a great selection! I really had to control myself. If you ever have the opportunity to go, do!

Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: I attended a couple of library conferences over the past week. If you follow me on Twitter, I'm sure you noticed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment