Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : thirty-six

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Dominance by Will Lavender


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I received an ARC for review, but I'm also reading it for pleasure. Erik Larson is one of my favorite authors.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: The Hand that Trembles by Kjell Eriksson, Tolstoy and the Purple Chair by Nina SankovitchIn the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Woodcutter by Reginald Hill


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: A Dark-Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine


Q: What bookish places did you go to?
A: I'm in Portland, OR right now for a conference and prepared this post in advance. By the time you read this, I will probably have been to Powell's City of Books. I'll give a full report next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment