Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number forty-one

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Gideon's War by Howard Gordon


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading this one for pleasure. I was a huge fan of 24 and am excited to see how his work on that show translates to Gordon's writing.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: Triple Crossing by Sebastian Rotella, Zora and Me by Victoria Bond and T. R. Simon, and Black Light by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan, and Stephen Romano


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Revisionists by Thomas Mullen


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: From publicist: Bad Moon by Todd Ritter

0 comments:

Post a Comment