Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number forty

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Triple Crossing by Sebastian Rotella


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: When I posted last week's wrap-up, I was reading A Dark-Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine for the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge. I struggled through the first fifty pages, but just couldn't go on. Unfortunately, A Dark-Adapted Eye has been relegated to the DNF pile. Books I have finished since the last weekly wrap-up are  How Reading Changed My Life by Anna Quindlen, Old Bones by Aaron Elkins, Moondogs by Alexander Yates, and Hell & Gone by Duane Swierczynski.


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Black Light by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan, and Stephen Romano


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Purchased: Hotel Angeline by 36 authors


0 comments:

Post a Comment