Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number thirty-nine

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: A Dark-Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: It's next in my Edgar Awards Reading Challenge plan.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: Slam by Nick HornbyThe Lantern by Deborah LawrensonA Very Simple Crime by Grant Jerkins


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Moondogs by Alexander Yates


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I need a Y author for the A to Z Challenge.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: Publisher: The Outlaw Album by Daniel Woodrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment