Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number forty-five

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: Caribou Island by David Vann and The Uninnocent by Bradford Morrow


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading Caribou Island for pleasure and to fill an empty slot in the A to Z Challenge. I received a copy of The Uninnocent through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. It is a collection of short stories, and I'm fitting them in around full-length novels.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: The Amber Room by Steve Berry


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Murder on the Eiffel Tower by Claude Izner


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: An historical mystery set in France? Why wouldn't I want to read it?

Q: What bookish events did you attend?
A: I attended the Indiana Library Federation Annual Conference during the first part of this week. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to prep posts before leaving, so that's why I've been MIA on the blog this week. Sorry for the lack of content!

0 comments:

Post a Comment