Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number forty-four

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm still reading The Marriage Plot as part of a readalong.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: The End of the Wasp Season by Denise MinaDeath Notice and Bad Moon by Todd Ritter, and Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Uninnocent by Bradford Morrow


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I received a copy through LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: NetGalley: The Lola Quartet by Emily St. John Mandel
Purchased: The Annotated Phantom Tollbooth and The Phantom Tollbooth 50th Anniversary Edition by Norton Juster


0 comments:

Post a Comment