Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekly wrap-up : number forty-three

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides and The End of the Wasp Season by Denise Mina


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I'm reading The Marriage Plot as part of a readalong and The End of the Wasp Season for review.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: If Jack's in Love by Stephen Wetta, Still Midnight by Denisa Mina


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: Death Notice by Todd Ritter


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: @Dana_Kaye sent me a copy of Bad Moon, so I want to start at the beginning of the series with Death Notice.


Q: What books did you acquire?
A: NetGalley: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carre
LibraryThing Early Reviewers: The Uninnocent by Bradford Morrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment