Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekly wrap-up : number forty-six

The weekly wrap-up is my way of keeping my loyal readers informed of my bookish activities and holding myself to my bookish obligations. The questions may change slightly depending on the week.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: The Spy Who Jumped from the Screen by Thomas Caplan


Q: Why are you reading it? Business? Pleasure? For review?
A: I received a copy for review.

Q: What have you read since the last weekly wrap-up?
A: Oh wow, it's been quite a while since I posted a weekly wrap-up. How about what I've read so far this year? Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carre and The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi


Q: What do you plan to read next?
A: The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes by Marcus Sakey


Q: Why do you want to read it?
A: I've had a copy in my TBR pile, but the main reason is that it made the mystery short list for the Indie Lit Awards. I have to read it as part of my judging duties.

Q: What books did you acquire?
A: I bought a few books off my Christmas wishlist that I didn't get including Crimes in Southern Indiana by Frank Bill and The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz. I also bought The Poison Tree by Erin Kelly, which I've wanted to read for about a year now.

1 comment: